July 26, 2007

What is she surfin'

You have to wonder whether Paula, Queen of the Surf Pirates reigns over the waves or the web. She has been writing her surf report for quite a while now. I became a fan as I resumed this blog in April. I enjoy her sense of humor, her reality show style and her absolute honesty. She doesn't pull any punches. Frequent readers know I often link to her blog for the interesting and the important.
Paula has added some new features to her site. Paula had added a separate page for the wonderful surf cam and photos of Kenny Onnufrock. The Sammie's Surf Lounge is the place to check out the waves. Currently this page lists Ronnie @ Outer Banks Real Estate and this site as sponsors. I am very proud to be associated with it. All we need is now is Monty and the list will be complete.
Paula has also opened a Google Forum for the discussion of Outer Banks issues. I have made a post and I encourage all my readers to join and watch the forum. You can get the postings sent via e-mail in a couple of different formats, so its pretty painless to participate.
I'm not sure whether to use the Surfing metaphor or the Pirate pun to close this so stop now and hang ten to the treasure chest at Paula's piecce of paradise on the web

4 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

Well thank you Bob...

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Russ said...

I'd love to sponsor, but two questions: 1) How do you sponsor Sammy's page, and 2) What does the dog do with the sponsor money? If he blows it all on rawhides instead of investing in his 401K, I'd be very disappointed.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger BOBXNC said...

I think he' trying to afford the mortgage on a new pooch palace, oceanfront in SONAG. He is having problems meeting the new credit standards and he's trying to show steady employment.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

I was gonna buy some Plutonium for my Plover Lazer Death Ray but my momma was havin none of that, now I is thinkin about just goin to the doggie spa.

Sammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home