May 20, 2007

To OBR

I am very sorry that you decided to close down your blog. I am doubly sorry, if my failed attempt at satire contributed your decision. You are absolutely right, I do know why you chose to blog anonymously and why you chose not to accept comments. I have supported and I continue support those decisions. I do not however believe that you can realistically expect people not to comment on what you write and speculate about who wrote it. Your blog is not Jericho. Many of us anticipate each new post. I hope you will reconsider your decision and continue sharing your thoughts with us in this forum. Take a deep breath, take some time off or write something really cathartic, just don't leave, please.
Reading that request I realize how selfish it is. Do what is best for you. I read the stress in your response to my screed. I was trying to find a way to respond that didn't add to that stress. It guess its too late.
Bye, sorry to see you go. Hope you come back soon.

4 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

I'm sorry too, I hope you did not think I was making fun of you with my Austin powers posts... I really do think Austin Powers is tres' cool and while I'm not into all of the political stuff, I did think you had some very good blog entries.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger BOBXNC said...

I just deleted a comment from Overwash, whom I believe to be Ray Midgett. I could be wrong but I doubt it. I found the comment offensive and stupid, like much of what OW posts so I deleted it.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Ronnie Roach said...

To OBR,

I would like to join forces with your dog and declare your greatness. I will miss your insight and hope to hear from you in the near future. We need a voice of reason to shine above unreasonable people.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger dufus said...

Oh, come on - I'm letting Ray post inane comments to my blog - you should too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home