April 25, 2008

English is the Official Language of this BLog

Well, I took a vote and I voted that English is the official language of this blog. This is really convenient since English is the only language I know well enough to write this blog in. [see note] Once upon a time I could parlez francais pretty good but there is not much reason to parlez except with those crazy Canadians who wind surf on the ice flows in the sound in March.
I have heard of a service that would translate this blog into Urdu or Hebrew or whatever they speak in SoNag but I don't need it. I am taking this action because you may not have noticed my limitations and I wanted to make sure you know that I only speak English. I also expect that by declaring English the official language this blog I will help people learn English. I am not sure how that works but I am assured it will help by lots of other people who only speak English.
By the way comments written in Spanish or submitted from towns that don't let me go to the beach will not be published, after all English was good enough for Jesus so it's good enough for me.
Disclaimer: Declaring English the official language of this blog does not relieve this blog of any statutory requirements even though it might sound like it does. Please don't sue me, I only did this to help you!
Chow time
Bob
Note: English majors, fifth graders and Uncle Jack may read that sentence and disagree with it.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Russ said...

Great post.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Ronnie Roach said...

You are on fire. Great post. WWBD - what would Bob do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home