June 15, 2007

Mice will Play

Surfin Nags Head originally uploaded by BOBXNC
For anyone interested the surf has been really lousy lately but should start to clean up tomorrow. If the current swell holds up the SW winds should clean it up and provide excellent conditions, clean with waist to shoulder high sets on Sat. afternoon. Water's still a little cold so plan to were your short suit (Spades usually in my hands)
Got a house for sale, good luck. The real estate market still sucks, its almost as bad as the surf was yesterday and will be today. You would be better served to refinance and use the money to take a vacation to someplace where you can surf all the time like Hawaii. Besides, I hear the beaches there are really wide and the don't have any erosion problems.

5 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

Are you telling me to stick to the surf report and leave the politics to the politicians?

That was a passion inspired entry. And she just made me mad and the rednecked girl in me got the better of the surfer girl in me on that one.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Ronnie Roach said...

Love is in the air. Thanks for the link. Have a great Father's Day.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger BOBXNC said...

Paula,
Not at all, I hope I was pointing some people to what I thought was a very good post. Your passion came through loud and clear. I also think it was a dumb thing for Anna to say, dumb but honest.
I'm sorry if it didn't come across this way. I was just struck by you and Ronnie posting on Nags Head politics in the same time frame. It made me think maybe I should find some new topics to write about.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Well, instead of going to Hawaii to find wide beaches, a few miles south of Whalebone Junction to Cocina Beach should suffice.

Though there was no beach at high tide yesterday in Nags Head (I checked Hollowell St), and this was not even a "real" storm. However, did you see the size of the waves yesterday at Old Lighthouse Beach in Buxton?

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

No bob I was not offended at all, in fact I thought this was sort of cute and very witty of you... It was so cold this morning I was just going to link this post to Sammys Surf Report and not bother with getting the girls all dressed up... and I think you did a pretty good job doing the surf report...

Seems Sammy has hired himself a literary agent and I think he about to become difficult to work with... want a job?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home