October 16, 2007

the lens of bodie island lighthouse

the lens of bodie island lighthouse originally uploaded by mnesterpics
So like Paula posted this sweet piece about the Bodie Island Lighthouse and like its a wonderful spot to take pictures and like Flickr has like a ton of images but there is like this one image that like is really special and like it shows the first order Fresnel like lens and I just think it like may be like my favorite photo on like Flickr of all time because its like sooooo cool. Like I LIKE it.
Ciao

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Bill Graber said...

I guess you Like it...you really like it...

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Ronnie Roach said...

Like you have a way with words.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger dufus said...

When I first moved to OBX, I agreed with Hugh Morton (not knowing any better) that the Hatteras lighthouse should not be moved. Then Cornelia Olive took me to visit Bodie, and I got to see where a lighthouse was actually intended to be in relation to the sea, and I was hooked. The best OBX lighthouse. Glad to see it's finally getting the attention it deserves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home