February 6, 2008

PingMag MAKE - The Japan-based interview magazine about “Making things” » Archive » Makeup Brushes from the land of the Calligraphy Brush

Seth Grodin the emarketing and regular marketing guru's blog led me to PingMag MAKE - The Japan-based interview magazine about “Making things” » Archive and this article about Makeup Brushes from the land of the Calligraphy Brush. I found this quote quite insightful and accurate.
"if I think of doing something, I just do it right away. So I think serendipity is on my side. I’ve had a lot of big failures too, though (laughs). But it’s just not possible to make an elaborate plan and build something up from zero all in one go. You can learn a lot from making mistakes. People who have learned by doing and by making mistakes are different, they’re ready for anything. People who think a lot before they do something can do it with less risk, but they’re not going to get a whole lot done that way (laughs)."
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home