June 13, 2009

Nags Head BIrthday Celebration Videos

I have posted 5 videos from the Town of Nags Head's Birthday Celebration. They are unedited video shot today on the porch at Town Hall. Parts 3 and 4 are particularly worth viewing. Part 3 contains John Harris's remarks on being named Lightkeeper for this year. He spends some time talking about the elements that he thinks are important to the future sucess of our town. Part 4 features the Town's residential and commercial archetectural awards. The comments by the Rasko family, on recieving the residential award are worth listening to.

Enjoy. I may produce an edited version of all this but don't hold your breath. I am still figuring out the hardware and software mechanics of video production. Maybe U. Jack will give me some pointers. I could use them.
ciao