February 10, 2008

Topix -- Would You Vote for Bob Muller for Dare Commission

Apparently there is now an attempt to draft me to run for Dare County Commissioner despite my continued insistence that I won't run. I certainly appreciate the effort, You can cast your vote at the Nags Head or Would Kitty Hawk Topix Forums The poll has four choices;
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes, I know he wants sand tax
  • No, He tried to sand tax NH
I believe nourishment is the best long term policy for dealing with erosion in Nags Head. If working to let Nags Head's citizens vote on beach nourishment was a wrong then I don't want to do right.
Ciao

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Russ said...

"If working to let Nags Head's citizens vote on beach nourishment was a wrong then I don't want to do right."

I now have this image of you seared into my brain crooning this Karaoke- style with the original music blaring in the background. Ouch.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Russ said...

"If working to let Nags Head's citizens vote on beach nourishment was a wrong then I don't want to do right."

I now have an image seared into my brain of you crooning this, Karaoke-style on the stage at Sunburn's with the original music in the background. Ouch.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger KYScoast said...

Is this something you're thinking about Bob? I think you'd have a lot to contribute to our county commission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home